rhode alain,FranceIt is very nice to work with real professionals. They are attentive and responsive.
Alejandro Gidi,Mexicoexcellent communication from seller. Ms Daisy was clear and on time, product was shipped properly packaged. A+
Sergey Shapotkin,Russian Federeverything fine
Alligator clip, push-pull ring, SM, 50mm, for drop cable, vertical input, SC/APC field installable connector
|Product Name||Fiber Optic SC/APC FIC||Insertion Loss||<0.3dB (Max. 0.5dB)|
|Return Loss||≥ 60dB(Min.50dB)||Color||Green|
|Fiber Type||Single Mode, G.657 A2||Accommodating Cable||3.1*2.0mm/1.6*2.0mm Flat FTTH Drop Cable (Bow Type Or “8” Type) And 3.0mm Round Cable|
|Cable Clamp||Alligator Clip Structure (Folding Cable Clamp)||V-groove Holder||Push-pull Ring For Bare Fiber Clamping (Push Forward To Lock And Pull Back To Release)|
|Fiber Stripping Length||φ0.25mm – 18mm (Buffer Coating Fiber)||Fiber Cleaving Length||φ0.125mm – 10mm (Bare Fiber)|
|Wavelength||1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm||Size||52x8.9x7.3mm (w/ Dust Cap), 50x8.9x7.3mm (w/o Dust Cap)|
|Tensile Strength||≥20N (ΔIL≤0.3dB)||Standard||Compliance With YD/T 2341.1-2011 Specifications|
FAOC2103-2-ASC 50mm Fiber Optic Fast Connectors
Field Quick Assembly SC/APC
Quick Assembly Connector with unique mechanical splice V-groove technology, can provide a fast, easy and stable termination of fibers in the field. Both SC single-mode and multi-mode connector options are available for 2.0x1.6mm, 3.1x2.0mm flat, and 3mm round drop cable applications allowing the installer to terminate and make the connection in 3 minutes in the field.
This connector system doesn’t need any requirements such as epoxy, adhesive or costly curing ovens. Field installable SC connector features that the installer can easily recognize the installation status by simple termination tools.
The cable clamping method offers stable cable retention and installer convenience. It reduces connection defect rate by allowing re-assembling several times in the field without additional tools.
* Compatible with factory-assembled conventional standard SC connectors
* Easy and Quick assembly (within 2 minutes) without special tools
* No need for electric power, polishing, epoxy, or adhesive on site
* Reliable assembly with assembly guide jig
* Available splice inspection with a visible light source or optical power meter on site
* Available to re-assembly process after Termination more than 5 times
|Connector type & Polish||SC/APC||SC/UPC||SC/UPC|
Single Mode, 9/125μm, 250μm buffer coating,
ITU-T G.652D / G.657A standard
62.5/125μm or 50/125μm
OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4
3.1*2.0mm/1.6*2.0mm flat FTTH drop cable (Bow type or “8” type)
and 3.0mm round cable
|Cable Clamp||Alligator clip structure (Folding cable clamp)|
|V-groove Holder||Push-pull ring for bare fiber clamping (Push forward to lock and Pull back to release)|
|Fiber Stripping Length||φ0.25mm – 18mm (Buffer Coating Fiber)|
|Fiber Cleaving Length||φ0.125mm – 10mm (Bare Fiber)|
|Wavelength||1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm|
|Insertion loss||Typ.≤0.3dB (Max. 0.5dB)||Typ.<0.2dB (Max. 0.5dB)||Typ.<0.1dB (Max. 0.3dB)|
|Return loss||Typ.≥60dB (Min. 50dB)||Typ.≥50dB (Min. 40dB)||Typ.≥35dB (Min. 22dB)|
|Size||52x8.9x7.3mm (w/ Dust Cap), 50x8.9x7.3mm (w/o Dust Cap)|
|Concentricity of Ferrule||＜1.0μm|
|Inner Diameter of Ferrule||125.3μm|
|Bare fiber fastening strength||≥3N (ΔIL≤0.3dB)|
|Tensile strength||≥20N (ΔIL≤0.3dB)|
|Connector Durability||＜0.2dB (After 200 mating)|
|Operating temperature||-40 to 85°C|
|Success rate||>98% (for the first time)|
|Standard||Compliance with YD/T 2341.1-2011 specifications|
PE Bag or Blister Box, inner and outer carton, 10 pcs per Blister box,
15x11.5x8.5cm and 0.40kg weight for 100 pcs
44x25x17cm and 5.00kg weight for 1000 pcs (Reference only)
|Drop Cable Holder||DCH18-10 (282)||Also referred to as a guide jig or fixed-length cutting template, used for fixed-length cleave|
For SC/UPC or SC/APC Connector
(Custom version is available)
1. Standard Configuration: 2pcs Drop Cable Holder, and 1pcs User Manual for 100pcs Connector, if you need more, please contact our sales representative.
2. The width of the Drop Cable Holder is 16.3mm, compliant with Sumitomo brand fiber cleaver standard.
3. The default Fixed Cutting Length of Drop Cable Holder: Buffer Coating Length - 18mm, Bare Fiber Length after Cutting - 10mm, total fiber length without a jacket is 28mm (Buffer fiber + Bare fiber), this is the most important part, if the length changes, the splicing result maybe fail. *
4. For more details about how to use these accessories, please check the User Manual.
|FAOC2103-2-ASC||Alligator clip, push-pull ring, SM, 50mm, for drop cable, vertical input, SC/APC|
|FAOC2103-2-USC||Alligator clip, push-pull ring, SM, 50mm, for drop cable, vertical input, SC/UPC|
|FAOC2103-2-USC||Alligator clip, push-pull ring, OM2, 50mm, for drop cable, vertical input, SC/UPC|