Specialty Optical Products
Fiber Optic Fast Connectors
Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
Passive Optical Components
Splicing & Accessories
Boxes, Panels & Enclosures
Data Center Connectivity
Fiber Network Testing
Fiber Optic Tools
Blown Fibre & Micro Ducted Network
Hybrid Fiber & Coaxial (HFC)
Passive Optial LAN (POL)
rhode alain,FranceIt is very nice to work with real professionals. They are attentive and responsive.
Alejandro Gidi,Mexicoexcellent communication from seller. Ms Daisy was clear and on time, product was shipped properly packaged. A+
Sergey Shapotkin,Russian Federeverything fine
Handheld Optical Fiber Identifier, Standard type with Relative Power Display, w/ 250μm, 900μm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm Adapter Head
|Identified Wavelength Range||800 To 1700 Nm||Identified Signal Type||CW, 270Hz±5%，1kHz±5%，2kHz±5%|
|Detector Type||Ø1mm InGaAs 2pcs||Signal Direction||Left & Right LED|
|Signal Frequency Display (Hz)||270, 1k, 2k||Alkaline Battery(V)||Alkaline, 2xAAA, 1.5v|
|Operating Temperature(℃)||-10 To +60||Dimension (mm)||196X30.5X27|
Handheld Optical Fiber Identifiers
Standard type with Relative Power Display
The OFI22 family of Optical Fiber Identifiers are rugged, easy-to-use installation and maintenance instruments that identify live fibers by detecting the optical signals being transmitted through them. By utilizing non-destructive macro-bend detection (which does not damage or overstress the fiber), these units eliminate the need to disconnect fiber connectors for traffic verification. When used on jumper cables before they are disconnected ensures vital services are not interrupted.
The Optical Fiber Identifier detects low-frequency test tones at 270 Hz, 1 kHz, and 2kHz for locating individual fibers within a cable. When traffic is present, the probe produces an audible tone and clearly indicates direction by illuminating a direction
We produce Optical Fiber Identifiers for an array of applications such as basic installation and troubleshooting, display of relative core power, high-power CATV, bend-insensitive fibers, and an extended range model with multiple capabilities.
All Optical Fiber Identifiers include a carrying pouch containing three easy-to-use field interchangeable adapter heads for 900μm buffered fiber, ribbon or 250μm coated fiber and 3mm jacketed jumpers.
It's easy to carry and loss can be avoided with a new adaptors box.
- Accepts 250 µm, 900 µm coated fiber, 2.0mm and 3.0 mm jacketed fiber cable
- Low insertion loss, traffic remains uninterrupted
- Rugged Metal Case - Field-proven lightweight rugged metal housing for years of heavy use.
- 850nm to 1700nm Range - With the use of InGaAs detectors, the unit can be used in single-mode and multimode applications.
- Audible Tone - The unit provides an audible tone in the presence of a fiber optic signal, indicating a tone signal visually and audibly.
- Tone Detection - The OFI can detect 270Hz, 1kHz, and 2kHz tones for easy fiber cable identification
- Core Power Display - Both the OFI can display Relative Core Power which is helpful in identifying bad connectors, splice points, etc.
- LED Indication - LEDs indicate tone detection, Traffic presence, Traffic Direction, and Low Battery.
- Hands-Free-Operation - With an easy-to-use thumb lock, the hands-free operation can be enabled and disabled.
|Identified Wavelength Range||800-1700 nm|
|Identified Signal Type||CW, 270Hz±5%,1kHz±5%,2kHz±5%|
|Detector Type||Ø1mm InGaAs 2pcs|
|Adapter Type||Ø0.25 (Applicable for 250μmBare Fiber)|
|Ø0.9 (Applicable for Ø0.9mm Cable)|
|Ø2.0 (Applicable for Ø2.0mm Cable)|
|Ø3.0 (Applicable for Ø3.0mm Cable)|
|Signal Direction||Left & Right LED|
Singe Direction Test Range
(dBm, CW/0.9mm bare fiber)
Signal Power Test Range
(dBm, CW/0.9mm bare fiber)
|Signal Frequency Display (Hz)||270, 1k, 2k|
Frequency Test Range
(dBm, Average Value)
|Ø0.9, Ø2.0, Ø3.0||-30~0 (270Hz,1KHz)|
|Insertion Loss (dB, Typical Value)||0.8 (1310nm)|
|Alkaline Battery(V)||Alkaline, 2xAAA, 1.5v|
|OFI22S||Handheld Optical Fiber Identifier, Standard type with Relative Power Display, w/ 250μm, 900μm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm Adapter Heads, 2xAAA Alkaline 1.5v|
|OFI 22H||Handheld Optical Fiber Identifier, High Power type for Cable TV, w/ 250μm, 900μm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm Adapter Heads, 2xAAA Alkaline 1.5v|