Specialty Optical Products
Fiber Optic Fast Connectors
Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
Passive Optical Components
Splicing & Accessories
Boxes, Panels & Enclosures
Data Center Connectivity
Fiber Network Testing
Fiber Optic Tools
Blown Fibre & Micro Ducted Network
Hybrid Fiber & Coaxial (HFC)
Passive Optial LAN (POL)
rhode alain,FranceIt is very nice to work with real professionals. They are attentive and responsive.
Alejandro Gidi,Mexicoexcellent communication from seller. Ms Daisy was clear and on time, product was shipped properly packaged. A+
Sergey Shapotkin,Russian Federeverything fine
pulse suppressor, dead zone eliminator, dummy fiber, delay line, fiber ring, receive cable, OTDR Launch Box
|Dimension||216x180 X 103mm||Material||PP Alloy|
|Color||Black||Weight||Approx. 1.00kg Without Fiber|
|Fiber Types||G.652D, G.657A1/A2, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4||Fiber Leads||1 Meters Standard Or To Specifications|
|Connector Type||SC/LC/FC/ST||Polishing||UPC, APC|
OTDR Launch Cable Box
Pulse suppressor cables, dead zone eliminators, dummy fibers,
delay lines, launch cords, launch leads, receive cables or fiber rings
OTDR Launch Cables are designed to be used in conjunction with an OTDR to measure complete link loss of fiber. They help minimize the effects of the OTDR's launch pulse on measurement uncertainty. They are also known as pulse suppressor cables, dead zone eliminators, dummy fibers, delay lines, launch cords, launch leads, receive cables, or fiber rings.
- An OTDR launch cable, which connects the OTDR to the link-under-test, discloses the insertion loss and reflectance of the near-end connection.
- A receive cable, which is connected to the far end of the link, exposes the insertion loss and reflectance of the far-end connection.
- A fiber ring serves as both a launch cable and a receive cable.
It is recommended that the OTDR launch cable be longer than the dead zone. The shorter 150 meters lengths are ideal for premises fiber network test applications. We also carry single-mode OTDR launch cables of 500 meters and 1000 meters for broadband, and long-haul fiber network test applications. Launch cables are offered in a variety of connector styles including SC, ST, LC, FC, E2000, etc.
Available in different configurations and fiber lengths.
- Standard boxes along with custom configurations for OTDR applications.
- Compact and rugged packaging.
- Portable for field use.
- Prevents fiber damage and ensures accurate results.
- Pulse Suppressor, Launch Box, Delay Line, Installation/Testing, Training, Calibration.
- IP67 water/dust-proof.
- Use as OTDR launch/receive cable.
- Test link loss with an OTDR.
- Measure insertion loss and reflectance of near/far end connector.
- Pulse suppressor for the first reflection at the beginning of a fiber.
|Mechanical & Environmental Characteristics|
|Dimension (Length*Width*Height) (mm)||216x180 x 103mm|
|Weight (KG)||Approx. 1.00kg without fiber|
|Packaging||Rugged, hard-shell transit case|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +70 °C|
|Humidity Range||0 to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Fiber & Connector Characteristics|
|Fiber Types||G.652D, G.657A1/A2, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4|
|Fiber Leads (m)||1 meters standard or to specifications|
|Fiber Length (m)||100 up to 3000 (Max.)|
|Typical Loss (dB)||<0.5dB @ 1550nm w/ 500 meters for SM fiber|
|<0.7dB @ 1550nm w/ 1000 meters for SM fiber|
|<1.0dB @ 1550nm w/ 2000 meters for SM fiber|
|<1.3dB @ 1550nm w/ 3000 meters for SM fiber|
|<1.9dB @ 850nm w/ 500 meters for MM fiber|
|Polish||PC, UPC, APC|
|Ferrule Material||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Return Loss (dB)||UPC≥50dB, APC≥60dB, PC≥35dB|
|Repeatability (dB)||≤0.2dB (1000 times insertions with proper cleaning)|
- Outer Box Material & Color: Black PP Alloy Plastic Box, Yellow SR PP Plastic Box, Grey Aluminum Alloy Metal Box, etc.
- Input & Output Connectors: SC/APC-SC/APC, SC/APC-SC/UPC, SC/APC-FC/UPC, SC/APC-LC/UPC, etc.
- Lead Fiber Tube Length & Type: 1 Meter 3.0mm LSZH Yellow Loose Tube, 1 Meter 3.0mm PVC/OFNR Yellow Armored Tube, etc.
- Fiber Type: G.652D, G.657A1/A2, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, etc.
- Fiber Length: 500 Meters, 1000 Meters, 2000 Meters, 2200 Meters, etc.
|Part #||Model No.||Description|
|70565||LCB-PAK-ASC-ASC-112-500||OTDR Launch Cable Box, PP Alloy Plastic Box, Black, SC/APC-SC/APC, 1m Fiber Lead 3.0mm LSZH Yellow Loose Tube, G.657A1, 500m Fiber Length|
|70572||LCB-PAK-ASC-ULC-112-2200||OTDR Launch Cable Box, PP Alloy Plastic Box, Black, SC/APC-LC/UPC, 1m Fiber Lead 3.0mm LSZH Yellow Loose Tube, G.657A1, 2200m Fiber Length|
|70589||LCB-PAK-ASC-USC-112-2200||OTDR Launch Cable Box, PP Alloy Plastic Box, Black, SC/APC-SC/UPC, 1m Fiber Lead 3.0mm LSZH Yellow Loose Tube, G.657A1, 2200m Fiber Length|
|70596||LCB-PAK-ASC-UFC-112-2200||OTDR Launch Cable Box, PP Alloy Plastic Box, Black, SC/APC-FC/UPC, 1m Fiber Lead 3.0mm LSZH Yellow Loose Tube, G.657A1, 2200m Fiber Length|