Specialty Optical Products
Fiber Optic Fast Connectors
Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
Passive Optical Components
Splicing & Accessories
Boxes, Panels & Enclosures
Data Center Connectivity
Fiber Network Testing
Fiber Optic Tools
Blown Fibre & Micro Ducted Network
Hybrid Fiber & Coaxial (HFC)
Passive Optial LAN (POL)
rhode alain,FranceIt is very nice to work with real professionals. They are attentive and responsive.
Alejandro Gidi,Mexicoexcellent communication from seller. Ms Daisy was clear and on time, product was shipped properly packaged. A+
Sergey Shapotkin,Russian Federeverything fine
Fiber Optic Triplex Micro duct Plug Entry Seals
|Hole Of Duct||3 Or 4|
Microduct Connectors & Sealing
Triplex Duct Plugs
Multi-Port Sealing Devices for Duct Cable Networks
Triplex duct plugs are split plugs for sealing around, organizing, and supporting up to three or four subducts, pipes, or cables. The plugs are designed for use in round openings such as conduits, conduit fittings, and core-drilled wall penetrations. Effective long-term water-tight and air-tight seals, these products also prevent mud, backfill, and slurry from entering handholes, manholes, and buildings during the construction process.
The service life of cable, splices, manhole hardware, and electronics can be increased when contact with moisture is reduced. Flooded underground structures are accessed more quickly when they are isolated from the ingress of water, mud, and slurry.
• Split design for retrofitting without disassembly
• Anchor and organize subducts or multiple duct systems
• Eliminate duct-edge abrasion to cables
• Expandable gasket allows for expansion and contraction of cables or subducts without leakage
• Excellent for supporting cables at the tops of risers
When selecting a Triplex Plug:
1. Determine the inside diameter of the duct and select the range of plugs.
2. Determine the outside diameter of the cable (or inner duct) and select the correct plug in the range.
3. If the diameter of the cable (or inner duct) is below the specified range, select a plug with a Bushing Sleeve, please contact us for more information to select a correct duct plug.
4. Any unused ports in the plug can be blocked off using a Hole Plug.
|Specification||Duct ID (mm)||Duct/Cable O(mm)||Hole of duct /Cable|
* More types, such as Material (Polyacetal/SUS304L), Sealant Type (Silicon/EPDM/NBR), 4-hole are available,
please contact us for more information.