rhode alain,FranceIt is very nice to work with real professionals. They are attentive and responsive.
Alejandro Gidi,Mexicoexcellent communication from seller. Ms Daisy was clear and on time, product was shipped properly packaged. A+
Sergey Shapotkin,Russian Federeverything fine
Gas Block Micro duct Connectors with Locking Clips
|Place of Origin||Shanghai|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Price||USD 0.9 to 1.75 per Set|
|Packaging Details||Inner PE bags, Outer Cartoon: 59x33x22cm|
|Delivery Time||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||200,000 Sets per Month|
|Body||Polycarbonate||Seal / O-Rings||Nitrile Rubber (NBR), Silicon Rubber|
|Washer||Polyacetal||Internal Teeth / Grip Ring / Lock Claws||Stainless-Steel|
Microduct Connectors & Sealing
Direct Install – Blown Fiber Push-fit
Gas Block Connectors with Locking Clips
The Gas Block Connector is used to block moisture, allowing gas to pass freely into different microduct sections.
The design of Gas block is to prevent the gas leaking at the point where the connection between a duct and fiber optic cable inside.
The Microduct Gas Block is normally used between indoor and outdoor environments. It can be installed at home, office, inside building not to allow the inflow of materials which has the harmful gas, water and dust.
Working in a similar way as the Straight Connector when jointing microducts, the Gas Block Connector has a compressible rubber gasket that is sealed after the cable has been installed.
- High-tensile, pressure-tight connection up to 0.5 bar between fibre optic cable and microduct.
- Connector with securing clip.
- Blowing Pressure: Between temperatures of -10°C and +60°C, all connectors size can be used for blowing operations at pressures up to 16bar.
- Burst Pressure: >26bar
- Gas Tightness:
- Leakage at 16 bar gas pressure: 1ml/min
- Leakage at 0.7bar gas pressure: 0.1ml/min
- Water ingress: The connectors shall seal against a 6m head of water
- Insertion force: 50N max (5kg)
- Retention force:
- -55N min (5mm m/d)
- -135N min (12mm m/d)
- -155N min (14mm m/d)
- (collect not held in)
Structure & Material
|No.||Item||Material & Description|
|2||Seal / O-Rings||Nitrile Rubber (NBR), Silicon Rubber|
|4||Internal Teeth / Grip Ring / Lock Claws||Stainless-Steel|
- Please confirm the microduct outer diameter whether has damaged or scratches, connection face must be clean.
- Please confirm the microduct outer diameter nominal tolerances meets土0.1mm.
- Please make sure the connection microduct end face is cut into rectangular plane.
- Please confirm the microduct should be through the sealing ring, have been pushed to the end of the joint, until it couldn't go far again.
- After connecting the microducts, must check whether the duct can pull, then put into use.
- When disassemble the microducts, please make sure the pressure is 0.
|Blowing Pressure||Between temperatures of -10°C and +60°C, all connectors size can be used for blowing operations at pressures up to 16bar.|
Leakage at 16 bar gas pressure: 1ml/min
Leakage at 0.7bar gas pressure: 0.1ml/min
|Water Ingress||The connectors shall seal against a 6m head of water|
|Insertion force||50N max (5kg)|
(collet not held in)
55N min (5mm m/d) 135N min (12mm m/d)
155N min (14mm m/d)
|Specification||Duct OD (mm)||Cable Range(mm)|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-5/0.9-2.5||5||0.9-2.5|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-7/0.9-4.5||7||0.9-4.5|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-8/0.9-4.5||8||0.9-4.5|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-10/3-6||10||3-6|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-10/5-8||10||5-8|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-12/3-6||12||3-6|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-12/5-8||12||5-8|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-14/3-6||14||3-6|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-14/5-8||14||5-8|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-14/7--10||14||7-10|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-16/3-6||16||3-6|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-16/5-8||16||5-8|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-16/7-10||16||7-10|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-18/5-8||18||5-8|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-18/7-10||18||7-10|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-18/9-12||18||9-12|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-20/12-16||20||12-16|
|Gas Block Connector GBC-22/14-18||22||14-18|