Specialty Optical Products
Fiber Optic Fast Connectors
Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
Passive Optical Components
Splicing & Accessories
Boxes, Panels & Enclosures
Data Center Connectivity
Fiber Network Testing
Fiber Optic Tools
Blown Fibre & Micro Ducted Network
Hybrid Fiber & Coaxial (HFC)
Passive Optial LAN (POL)
rhode alain,FranceIt is very nice to work with real professionals. They are attentive and responsive.
Alejandro Gidi,Mexicoexcellent communication from seller. Ms Daisy was clear and on time, product was shipped properly packaged. A+
Sergey Shapotkin,Russian Federeverything fine
Micro duct End Caps with Locking Clips
|Place of Origin||Shanghai|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Price||USD 0.3 to 0.75 per Set|
|Packaging Details||Inner PE bags, Outer Cartoon: 59x33x22cm|
|Delivery Time||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||200,000 Sets per Month|
|Body||Polycarbonate||Seal / O-Rings||Nitrile Rubber (NBR)|
|Washer||Polyacetal||Internal Teeth / Grip Ring / Lock Claws||Stainless-Steel|
Microduct Connectors & Sealing
Direct Install – Blown Fiber Push-fit
End Caps with Locking Clips
The end cap for permanent or temporarily sealing of unused microducts to prevent obstacles such as water, mud, dust and so on. The microduct end cap can also be used in conjunction with the Gas and Water Block Connectors during installation of microducts into existing ducts.
The body is transparent for easy fault location and fix the problem easily during installation.
- Provides high-tensile, pressure-tight end seal for microducts
- Base body made of impact-resistant material (proven with spade test- followed by pressure test)
- Transparent base body for visual inspection of the connection
- Clamping teeth made of corrosion-free spring steel (tested according to EN 61386‑24 or EN 61386‑1)
- Pre-fitted locking clips prevent accidental disengage when installed
- Suitable for direct bury below ground and blow-in pressures up to 15 bar
- Internal pressure test according to DIN 16874 (170 h/80 °C/4.0 MPa)
- Can be removed and reused if necessary
- Also suitable for in-house use, flame-retardant according to EN 61386-22 and halogen-free
Structure & Material
|No.||Item||Material & Description|
|2||Seal / O-Rings||Nitrile Rubber (NBR)|
|4||Internal Teeth / Grip Ring / Lock Claws||Stainless-Steel|
- Please confirm the microduct outer diameter whether has damaged or scratches, connection face must be clean.
- Please confirm the microduct outer diameter nominal tolerances meets土0.1mm.
- Please make sure the connection microduct end face is cut into rectangular plane.
- Please confirm the microduct should be through the sealing ring, have been pushed to the end of the joint, until it couldn't go far again.
- After connecting the microducts, must check whether the duct can pull, then put into use.
- When disassemble the microducts, please make sure the pressure is 0.
Between temperatures of -10°C and +40°C, all listed connector sizes can be used for blowing operations at pressures up to 16bar.
Between +40°C and +65°C, blowing pressures for 10mm and larger should not exceed 10bar.
Leakage at 8 bar gas pressure: 1ml/minute approx.
Leakage at 0.7 bar gas pressure: 0.01ml/minute approx.
|Water Ingress||The connectors shall seal against a 6m head of water|
|Insertion force||50N max (5kg)|
(collet not held in)
25N min (3mm m/d) 125N min (8mm m/d)
55N min (5mm m/d) 125N min (10mm m/d)
|Specification||Duct OD (mm)|
|End Cap ECL-3||3|
|End Cap ECL-4||4|
|End Cap ECL-5||5|
|End Cap ECL-6||6|
|End Cap ECL-7||7|
|End Cap ECL-8||8|
|End Cap ECL-8.5||8.5|
|End Cap ECL-10||10|
|End Cap ECL-12||12|
|End Cap ECL-12.7||12.7|
|End Cap ECL-14||14|
|End Cap ECL-16||16|
|End Cap ECL-18||18|
|End Cap ECL-20||20|
|End Cap ECL-22||22|