Specialty Optical Products
Fiber Optic Fast Connectors
Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
Passive Optical Components
Splicing & Accessories
Boxes, Panels & Enclosures
Data Center Connectivity
Fiber Network Testing
Fiber Optic Tools
Blown Fibre & Micro Ducted Network
Hybrid Fiber & Coaxial (HFC)
Passive Optial LAN (POL)
rhode alain,FranceIt is very nice to work with real professionals. They are attentive and responsive.
Alejandro Gidi,Mexicoexcellent communication from seller. Ms Daisy was clear and on time, product was shipped properly packaged. A+
Sergey Shapotkin,Russian Federeverything fine
FTTB 400x Fiber Optic Connector Inspection Scope
|Product Name||Handheld End-face Microscope||Application||FTTH FTTB FTTX Network|
|Package||1pcs/bag||Connector||Endface Inspection Microscope X400|
400x fiber optic inspection scope,
FTTB fiber optic inspection scope,
400x fiber optic inspection microscope
Mini Handheld Optics 400x Fiber Optic Inspection Scope Optical Microscope
A Fiber Microscope is used for inspecting fiber terminations. This CL series utilizes white LED for coaxial illumination and provides the most critical view of ferrule end face. It has good optical performance and integrated laser safety filters and produces excellent detail of scratches and contamination.
For critical examination of polish quality, we strongly recommend to use this fiber microscope (CL) in all your inspections.
If you frequently terminating fiber and have received professional training, CL series are best tool for you. We recommend 200x magnification for multi-mode and 400x magnification for single-mode
- Equipped with LED illumination and a Laser filter installed for eye protection
- Comes with a versatile adapter interface
- Provides clear bright images and smooth focus control
- Momentary push button on/off switch
- Long life, durable and reliable
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards ensures a long and trouble free life
- Approved with CE and Passes the European Standards which ensures InternationalSstandard Quality
- FREE 2.5mm(installed) and 1.25mm adapators are included in the set
- Housing Material: non-Slip Rubber
- Optical Magnification: 400x
- Power source: 3 x AAA Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Weight: 0.6 Kg or 600g
- Size: 225 L x 32mm (8.76" x 1.25")
- Momentary on/off switch
- Fine Focus control wheel
- Safety Filter: Built-in IR filter
- Adapter Interface: Uses interchangeable, presented universal or dedicated adapters
- Adapter: Universal Adapter (2.5mm) Compatible with ST, FC, SC, E2000, and 2.5mm DIN
1 x 400x CL series Fiber Scope
1 x 1.25mm Adaptor (FREE)
1 x 2.5mm Adaptor (installed)
1 x Soft Carrying Case
1 x English Operation Manual
Laser Safety information:
Our CL Series Fiber Scope is equipped with an attenuating, laser safety filter to reduce the risk of accidental viewing of active fiber emissions. Since many of the wavelengths of light used in the fiber optic industry are invisible to the naked eye, the natural aversion reflex to viewing bright light is suppressed resulting in the potential for long periods of accidental exposure which can lead to permanent damager.
The filter we install will provide over 35dBm of attenuation at wavelengths from1310nm to 1550nm. In addition,it will provide over 20.5dBm of attenuation at 850nm. However, it should be stressed that in spite of the protection offered, under no circumstances should an actively emitting fiber be viewed with a visual inspection scope such as this CL series.
Input the Fiber which will be checked into the Fiber insert Entrance, insert another fiber connector into the light source entrance.
See from the Eyepiece and press the ON/OFF LED switch (Illumination).
Adjust the focus control, just to find the clearest viewing.