Specialty Optical Products
Fiber Optic Fast Connectors
Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
Passive Optical Components
Splicing & Accessories
Boxes, Panels & Enclosures
Data Center Connectivity
Fiber Network Testing
Fiber Optic Tools
Blown Fibre & Micro Ducted Network
Hybrid Fiber & Coaxial (HFC)
Passive Optial LAN (POL)
rhode alain,FranceIt is very nice to work with real professionals. They are attentive and responsive.
Alejandro Gidi,Mexicoexcellent communication from seller. Ms Daisy was clear and on time, product was shipped properly packaged. A+
Sergey Shapotkin,Russian Federeverything fine
SC/UPC-SC/UPC 2000m OTDR Fiber Launch Box
|Product Name||OTDR Launch Cable Box||Item No.||LCB-AG3-ASC-ASC-0500|
|Dimension||238x141x67mm||Weight||0.35kg Without Fiber|
|Connector & Polish||SC/LC/FC/ST & UPC, APC, Options|
OTDR Fiber Launch Box,
SC/UPC-SC/UPC Fiber Launch Box,
2000m Fiber Launch Box
LCB-AG3-ASC-ASC-0500 OTDR Launch Cable Box Aluminium SC/UPC-SC/UPC 500 meters
OTDR Launch Cables are designed to be used in conjunction with an OTDR to measure complete link loss of a fiber. They help minimize the effects of the OTDR's launch pulse on measurement uncertainty. They are also known as pulse suppressor cables, launch cords, launch leads, receive cables or fiber rings.
- An OTDR launch cable, which connects the OTDR to the link-under-test, discloses the insertion loss and reflectance of the near-end connection.
- A receive cable, which is connected to the far-end of the link, exposes the insertion loss and reflectance of the far-end connection.
- A fiber ring serves as both a launch cable and a receive cable.
It is recommended that the OTDR launch cable be longer than the dead zone. The shorter 150 meters lengths are ideal for premises fiber network test applications. We also carry single mode OTDR launch cables of 500 meters and 1000 meters for broadband, long-haul fiber network test applications. Launch cables are offered in a variety of connector styles including SC, ST, LC, FC and MTRJ.
Available in different configurations and fiber lengths.
* Standard boxes along with custom configurations for OTDR applications.
* Compact and rugged packaging.
* Portable for field use.
* Prevents fiber damage and ensures accurate results.
* Pulse suppressor, Launch Box, Delay Line, Installation/Testing, Training, Calibration
Complied with or exceeds Standard
* ITU-T G.652D, G.657A2
* ITU-T G651.1 OM1 OM2 OM3 OM4
* Type A1a.1/A1b OM1/OM2
* type A1a.2 OM3, type A1a.3 OM4
* Use as OTDR launch/receive cable.
* Test link loss with an OTDR.
* Measure insertion loss and reflectance of near/far end connector.
* Pulse suppressor for the first reflection at the beginning of a fiber.
|Mechanical & Environmental Characteristics|
|Weight||0.35kg without fiber|
|Packaging||Rugged, hard-shell transit case|
|Fiber & Connector Characteristics|
|Fiber Types||G.652D, G.657A2, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4|
|Fiber Length (m)||100 up to1000 (max)|
|Typical Loss||<0.5dB @ 1310 for 1000 meters|
|Polish||PC, UPC, APC|
|Return Loss*||UPC≥50dB, APC≥60dB, PC≥35dB|
|Repeatability (dB)||≤0.2 (1000 times)|
|A for Input connector;||B for Output connector;|
|C for Fiber Mode;||D for Length;|
|For Example: OTDR-LCB-ASC-AFC-SM-1KM; 1KM SM, SC/APC on I/P lead, FC/APC on O/P lead|