rhode alain,FranceIt is very nice to work with real professionals. They are attentive and responsive.
Alejandro Gidi,Mexicoexcellent communication from seller. Ms Daisy was clear and on time, product was shipped properly packaged. A+
Sergey Shapotkin,Russian Federeverything fine
Fiber Fusion Splicer Mobile Power Supply OTDR Battery
|Product Name||Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer Mobile Power Supply /OTDR Battery||Application||Fusion Splicer/OTDR|
|Warranty||1 Year||Type||Fusion Splicer,OTDR|
|Power Supply||AC / DC Adaptor||Material||Aluminum Alloy|
Fiber Fusion Splicer Mobile Power Supply,
Fiber Fusion Splicer OTDR Battery
Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer Mobile Power Supply /OTDR Battery
1 . Click the voltage regulating switch to display the battery status information . When there Is no load on the device, it goes into sleep mode after 3 seconds to save power;
2. The product is light and portable, and the multi-channel voltage can meet the electricity demand of common communication equlpment;
3. Built-in a-class polymer lithium battery, 500-1000 charge and discharge cycles,which can be used for long-term operation of the equipment;
4. Equipped with multi-channel voltage port and USB5V charging port, it can provide DC support for fiber optic construction equlpment, such as fiber optic fusion splicer machine, OTDR, antenna feeder tester, LED bulb, mobile phone, satellite phone,intercom, GP5, strong light flashlight, etc.;
5. AC-DC charger, the user only needs to connect the charging cable to the altemating current to charge the power module, and the charger will automatically disconnect after it is fully charged;
6. Intelligent management system, over charge, over discharge, high temperature protection;
7. The overall use of aluminum alloy structure, convenlent for heat dissipation;
8. Simple and clear operation platform, reasonable layout, can work after simple training.
3,Optical fiber fuslon splicer machine and OTDR DC power supply usage:
a. First check the input voltage of the optical fiber fuslon splicer machine or the original power adapter of the equipment , and then press the power regulation button to the relative voltage of the equlpment
b.Insert one end of the DC cable Into the dc9-19v output port of the battery.
C. The other end can be powered by selecting the adapter of the matching equlpment to connect the welding machine or the OTDR Input port.
4. Usage of LED lighting: press the voltage regulating switch of battery, and then insert the terminal of LED 5.52.1 Into the DC5V port to achieve lighting;(LED lights shall be equlpped with DC5V or less
5,AC power supply charging:take out the AC cable and plug it into AC charging port. Connect the other end to AC220V municlpal power socket to start charging the battery. You can check the battery charging progress and percentage through the LCD screen. It will charge for about 8 hours If the battery is completely used up
On battery system, dual output USB port is with maximum output 5V2A, user can charge for moblle phones, digital cameras, walkle-talkles, satellite phone, GPS, etc.which are sultable for USB charging. It is suggested that users use the original charging line of the device for charging .
7.Common equipment corresponding to each voltage:
Battery conflguration has 5V/9V/12/12.6/13.5/15/16/18/19.5/24 ten voltage output,contains of the supply voltage for most commonly optical fiber fusion splicer and testing of communications equipment, in order to make it more convenient to users on voltage and equipment, please refer to the following corresponding equipment and voltage to use:
USB5V:Corresponding device between 4.8-6V can be used (such as mobile phone,optical laser source,optical power meter,PDA,etc)
DC9V: Corresponding device between 8.4-10V can be used (such as: MU9098,MT9090A,MU9098)
DC12V: Corresponding device between 11-12V can be used (such as: TYPE-39FSM-60,SH-90,etc)
DC13.5V: Corresponding device between 13.5-14V can be used (such as: Jilong Rulyan,S20A,S20B,S20C,S20N,S120A)
DC15V: Corresponding device between 14.5-15V can be used (such as: DVP,TYPE-82C,TYPE601,MTS-6000,MTS-2000,etc.)
DC16V:Comesponding device between 16-16.8V can be used(such as:S178,etc)DC18V:Corresponding device between 17-18V can be used
DC19.5V:Col sponding c ice between 18.5-19.5V can be used(such as:INNO V3.V7,V5,AQ7280,AQ7275,etc The above data is not completely accurate. Please refer to the actual Input voltage of the device to adjust the output voltage of the battery before connecting to the device for use .
1. Non-original power cord and charger are strictly prohibited to charge the power module;
2. No shielding is allowed when charging the battery, and the battery should be blaced in a cool place or covered to avoid direct sunlight;
3. In case of burnt smell or abnormal sound inside the battery, please shut off the battery immediately and put it in a safe place to prevent the circuit from fire. In case of fire, please stay away from the draught and put out the fire with dry powder o sand.
4. No water entering into the battery, and avoid prolonged use in a particularly humid environment;
5. Keep away from fire source and high temperature above 60 degrees;
6. When not in use for a long time, charge the battery for 6 hours every three months to ensure the service life of the battery;
7. It is strictly prohibited to disassemble the battery by yourself, otherwise the company will no longer undertake the warranty;
8. If the equipment is out of order or unable to charge, please contact the manufacturer for after-sales solution,tel:400-800-8593
9. Please read the instructions completely or receive professional training to operate the equipment