rhode alain,FranceIt is very nice to work with real professionals. They are attentive and responsive.
Alejandro Gidi,Mexicoexcellent communication from seller. Ms Daisy was clear and on time, product was shipped properly packaged. A+
Sergey Shapotkin,Russian Federeverything fine
5.1m Fiber Optical Tool Fiber Cable Machine
|Product Name||Optical Cable Attaching Machine||Application||FTTH FTTB FTTX Network|
5.1m Fiber Optical Tool,
5.1m fiber cable machine,
Yogel fiber cable machine
Fiber Optical Tool Handheld Optical Cable Hooking Machine Optical Cable Attaching Machine
The machine is a hand-held free-to-height cable quick-attachment tool with internal components such as controllers that automatically complete all steps of cable tying. It can be widely used in the high-altitude operation in the field of communication engineering and is used to replace the traditional manual attachment strapping cable.
1. Safe insulation, adjustable height, no need for electricity, dual purpose, simple operation
2. Adjustable bayonet design
3. Adjust the width and height of the bayonet to adapt to different hooks
4. Minimal design
5. Simple application and low failure rate
|Weight||5.0kg (including bagging)|
|Packing list Connecting rod*4 Bayonet*1 M5 Allen key*1 Backpack*1|
1. Use an Allen wrench to loosen the fixing screw
2. The hook is placed in the hook machine. According to the size of the hook, the horizontal support frame is adjusted left and right to ensure the stability of the left and right directions. It is adsorbed on the magnet. At the same time, the turning part of the hook rests on the auxiliary slope of the horizontal support.
3. Adjust the height adjustment bracket up and down to ensure that the bottom of the hook is stuck in the groove of the height adjustment bracket.
4. According to the size of the arc at the bottom of the hook, replace or remove the movable magnet on it to ensure that the bottom of the hook is attached to the magnet.
5. Use a hexagon wrench to tighten the fixing screws