rhode alain,FranceIt is very nice to work with real professionals. They are attentive and responsive.
Alejandro Gidi,Mexicoexcellent communication from seller. Ms Daisy was clear and on time, product was shipped properly packaged. A+
Sergey Shapotkin,Russian Federeverything fine
Tungsten Steel 5000times 6g Splicing Machine Electrode
|Product Name||Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer Replacement Electrode||Electrode Lifetime||5000 Times|
|Application||Various Fusion Splicers||Material||Imported Tungsten Steel|
|Type||Fusion Splicer Accessories||Warranty||1 Year|
tungsten steel Splicing Machine Electrode,
6g Splicing Machine Electrode,
6g splicer electrode
Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer Splicing Machine Replacement Electrode
Optical Electrode length tolerances strictly controlled within 0.02mm, to ensure the stability of discharge.
In China accounted for 80% market share. Monthly output of 10000 pairs, each pair of electrodes have been detected 450 times magnifying glass.
1. Discharge life:> 5000(please note you need clean and maintain the elctrodes per 1000 secondary discharge)
2.Splice loss: <0.02db
The best electrodes, top quality, high performance, low cost, the pursuit of quality and cheap.
|Imported Tungsten Steel|
How to replace the electrode?
First, make sure that the fusion splicer is off, remove the protective cover of the electrode chamber, loosen the screws that fix the upper electrode, take out the electrode, and then loosen the top wire of the lower electrode to take out the electrode. Secondly, install a new electrode, the operation steps are opposite to the method of disassembling the electrode, just operate in sequence. The gap between the two electrode tips is required to be; 2.6 plus or minus 0.2 mm. Finally, during the assembly process, do not touch the electrode tip to prevent damage to the electrode and prevent the electrode from falling into the machine and causing damage. After replacing the electrode, the arc position should be calibrated.
Electrode cleaning and arc calibration
1. After the electrode is installed, turn on the power switch of the fusion splicer.
2. After the splicer enters the initial screen, press the menu button to enter the first level menu.
3. Find the machine maintenance by moving the cursor, enter the cleaning electrode item, after confirmation, the machine will automatically discharge to clean and age the electrode.
4. Install the cut left and right fibers, find the arc position item by moving the cursor, and keep the fiber end face and the two electrode tips at three points and one line through the operation, the machine will conduct a discharge test, and adjust it according to the actual situation.
5. Finally, press the menu button to exit in turn.