Specialty Optical Products
Fiber Optic Fast Connectors
Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
Passive Optical Components
Splicing & Accessories
Boxes, Panels & Enclosures
Data Center Connectivity
Fiber Network Testing
Fiber Optic Tools
Blown Fibre & Micro Ducted Network
Hybrid Fiber & Coaxial (HFC)
Passive Optial LAN (POL)
rhode alain,FranceIt is very nice to work with real professionals. They are attentive and responsive.
Alejandro Gidi,Mexicoexcellent communication from seller. Ms Daisy was clear and on time, product was shipped properly packaged. A+
Sergey Shapotkin,Russian Federeverything fine
Yogel 1x2 FBT ABS Module PON Fiber Optic Splitter
|Product Name||Fiber Optic Coupler Splitter||Connector||SC/APC|
|Splitting Ratio||50/50 (OEM)||Application||FTTH Fiber Network, Telecommunication,|
|Warranty||1 Year||Insertion Loss||≤0.3dB(max)|
|Temperature||-40℃ -- +70℃|
ABS module PON Fiber Optic Splitter,
Yogel PON Fiber Optic Splitter,
Yogel 1x2 fiber splitter
A fiber optic coupler is a device applicated in optical fiber systems with one or more input fibers and one or several output fibers. For the fused optical splitter, It can be divided into different ratios. such as 50/50 if the split is even, or 80/20 if 80% of the signal goes to one side and only 20% to the other. As a result of its great function, the Optical splitter is a very important part of passive optical networks (PON).FTB Fused fiber splitter (coupler) can do Singlemode (1310/1550nm) and Multimode (850nm). Cable diameter can be 0.9mm, 2.0mm,3.0mm, Single window, dual window, and three windows all we can supply. Singlemode Dual Window Couplers are Single Mode Splitters with a defined split ratio from one or two input fibers to 2 output fibers. Available split counts are 1x2 and 2x2 in split ratios of: 50/50, 40/60, 30/70, 20/80, 10/90, 5/95, 1/99, 60/40, 70/30, 80/20, 90/10, 95/5, and 99/1. Dual Window Couplers are available with 0.9mmloose tube single mode fiber or 250umbare fiber and terminated or unterminated as per your needs. UnconnectorizedDWC's come with no connectors for easy splicing or connectorization. Connectorized DWC's are available with your choice of Fiber Optic Connectors: LC/UPC, LC/APC, SC/UPC, SC/APC, FC/UPC, FC/APC, and ST/UPC.
* Low Insertion
* Low PDL
* Compact Design
* Good channel-to-channel uniformity
* Wide Operating Temperature: -40°C - 85°C
* Tight and fine structure
* High reliability and directivity
* Non-sensitive wavelength
* Good high-temperature, low-temperature performance
* Convenient engineering applications
* Fine polarization
* Wide scope wavelength
|Operating Wavelength(nm)||1310±40; 1550±40; 1310&1550±40; 1310&1490&1550±20||850±40; 1310±40; 850&1310±40|
1. Different split ratios of the optical power can be selected: 50/50, 40/60, 30/70, 20/80, 10/90, 5/95, 4/96, 3/97, 2/98, 1/99...
2. Single window, dual window, three windows.
3. 1310nm, 1490nm, and 1550nm operating wavelengths are all available
4. 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x5, 1x6, 1x8, 1x12, 1x16, 1x18, 1x20, 1x24 configurations of splitters are available.
5. 250um bare fiber, 0.9 loose tubes, 2. 0mm or 3.0mm LSZH fiber cables can be selected.
6. The length of input or output fibers can be also customized; 1m length is the default