Outdoor Communication Fiber Optic Patch Cord Cable 2 core 4 core ODC Connector
ODC= Out Door Connector, it’s stable and water& dust proof. It’s widely used in ber optic transmission in harsh environments like FTTA(Fiber To The Antenna), mine, sensor, electric. It’s designed with stainless steel housing, rubber cushions inside, spiral bayonet and single-key& pin guide connection, and high intensity of tension. The grade is IP 67. For ODC, there’re two types- plug and socket, and they are connected directly without adapter.
Normally there’re 2 and 4cores, 6 and 8cores can be customized. Currently there’re these brands of ODC, Huber& Suhner, Amphenol, Rosenberger, TE and so on, and ODC of these brands are compatible. We, also develop our own ODC connectors independently, they are: ODC A, ODC B, ODC C. A and B are compatible with most ODC connectors of other brands, and ours are more competitive on prices and quality. C owns its unique design, it’s not compatible with others, while it’s available for multi cores and provides customers more options.
Screwed locking mechanism, confirm the connection is long-term and reliable.
Guide structure, can be installed blindly, simply and quickly.
Airtight construction: Water proof, dust proof and corrosion resistant. Protection caps.
Compact appearance, robust and flexible.
Sealing design through wall.
Reduce the times of splicing.
1. Far transmission communication & FTTA.
2. Intelligent substation
3. Video Surveillance system
4. Indoor and Outdoor applications
5. Outdoor & Military communication equipment connection.
6. Oil field, mine communication connection.
7. Far transmission wireless base station.
8. Optical fiber sensor.
9. Railway signal control.
Features And Benefits:
1. Provides superior weather resistance for FTTA and other outdoor applications.
2. Allows flexibility to use factory terminated assemblies or pre-terminated or field installed assemblies
3. Suitable for FTTA and outdoor temperature extremes Ensures functionality in harsh weather environments
4. Can be installs without special tooling
5. Threaded style coupling
6. Provides bend protection for installation and long term use
7. Faster network roll out and customer installations
8. 100% tested assemblies built in a controlled environment
9. Lower cost deployment by utilizing plug and play solutions
10. Custom built solutions with quick turnaround times
||Full ceramic ferrule and sleeve
||Nickel plated brass
||≤1000 N tensile load≤30 N static side load
||≤30 N tensile load
|Installation torque force
||IEC 61300 – 2 – 22
||-40℃ up to +85℃
||30 days passed
Latest and next-generation mobile communication systems(GSM, UMTS, CMDA2000, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX, LTE,etc.) deploy fiber-optic feeders to link the base station with the remote unit at the antenna mast.
Automation and industrial cabling
AARC provides highest reliability and operating safety. The ruggedized design provides highest mechanical and thermal robustness which keeps the data lines alive even in case of shock, strongest vibration, or accidental misuse.
Security camera manufacturers choose AARC connectors for its compact size and robust design. AARC assemblies are easy to install even in areas difficult to access and provide highest installation safety.
Naval and ship building
The high corrosion resistance convinced both naval and civil ship builders to use AARC assemblies for on-board communication systems. The nickel plated connectors withstand humid and salty environments and guarantee life times of 20 years and beyond.
offers a range of mobile cabling systems and AARC assemblies for temporary cable installations
required for the broadcasting of sport events, car racing, etc.and for temporary connections in case of natural hazards.