Specialty Optical Products
Fiber Optic Fast Connectors
Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
Passive Optical Components
Splicing & Accessories
Boxes, Panels & Enclosures
Data Center Connectivity
Fiber Network Testing
Fiber Optic Tools
Blown Fibre & Micro Ducted Network
Hybrid Fiber & Coaxial (HFC)
Passive Optial LAN (POL)
rhode alain,FranceIt is very nice to work with real professionals. They are attentive and responsive.
Alejandro Gidi,Mexicoexcellent communication from seller. Ms Daisy was clear and on time, product was shipped properly packaged. A+
Sergey Shapotkin,Russian Federeverything fine
RRU CPRI Fiber Optic Cable Assembly
|Place of Origin||Shanghai|
|Model Number||Nokia Simons|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 pieces|
|Packaging Details||with standard carton box or can be OEM by customer|
|Delivery Time||3-5 work days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||10000 pieces per week|
CPRI Fiber Optic Cable Assembly,
RRU Fiber Optic Cable Assembly,
CPRI outdoor cable assemblies
NSN Boot compatible Fiber Optic Connector, CPRI LC LC Armored Cable, RRU CPRI Cable
This outdoor optical cable assembly can be used for connecting the Main Unit (MU) to the Radio Remote Unit (RRU). This optical cable can also be used as a jumper cable on both MU- and RRU-side when MU and RRU are connected to each other.
1. High strength fatigue resistant fiber is adopted to ensure the reliability and life of the extended cable in various harsh service conditions.
2. Special coating layer and secondary coating compound structure, can absorb mechanical and environmental stress, the additional loss of the cable is small.
3. The fiber SZ stranded and arylon reinforced fiber single spiral stranded ensure that the far cable has a large tensile strain window.
4. High strength, light weight and high strength-to-weight ratio;The circular sheath is compact, especially suitable for repeated retracting and retracting.
- Low insertion loss & High return loss
- Connectors compliant with Telcordia GR-326, IEC 61754-20
- The cable fulfill 1301-TOL 405 9009
- Mechanical and environmental tests in accordance with IEC 60794 -1-2
- RoHS compliant
For connection between distribution box and RRH
Deployment in Remote Radio Head cell tower applications
|Tensile Data||Tensile between junction and fiber cable≥180N|
|Out shell inflaming retarding||UL94 V-0|
|Out shell Uvioresistant||UL 746C|
|Authentication||Meet with RoHS|